• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WANTED: Anaealing Machine

Broz

I would like to purchase an annealing machine is good condition. Please let me know if you have one for sale.

Thanks!

Jeff

Hello,

Do a google for Ken Light or see the ads on 6mmbr. I don't think you are going to locate any deals on them.

James

Hello,

Do a google for Ken Light or see the ads on 6mmbr. I don't think you are going to locate any deals on them.

James

Thanks James, but I have already done my research and yes I like Ken's machine. I did put this ad on 6br too. I just figured maybe someone would have one laying around they don't use anymore. If I save a buck I can buy some more bulets.

Jeff

Last edited:
Here build one. $50

Case Annealing

Thanks, that looks like it works but a variable motor sure would be nice. I don't have access to the parts so I am sure I would spend much more than $50 on supplies and machining. The with my luck I would ruin a few hundred in Lapua brass getting the bugs worked out...:rolleyes: I need to be able to do alot of brass so I am thinking the Ken Light is best for me. Or something simular.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Jeff

Last edited:
Thanks James, but I have already done my research and yes I like Ken's machine. I did put this ad on 6br too. I just figured maybe someone would have one laying around they don't use anymore. If I save a buck I can buy some more bulets.

Jeff

On 6mmbr, someone was selling several of these.

Additonally, one of ther 6mmbr sponsors is "brassomatic" and that is an annealing machine.

James

Recent Posts