• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WANTED: Anaealing Machine

Broz

I would like to purchase an annealing machine is good condition. Please let me know if you have one for sale.

Thanks!

Jeff

Hello,

Do a google for Ken Light or see the ads on 6mmbr. I don't think you are going to locate any deals on them.

James

Hello,

Do a google for Ken Light or see the ads on 6mmbr. I don't think you are going to locate any deals on them.

James

Thanks James, but I have already done my research and yes I like Ken's machine. I did put this ad on 6br too. I just figured maybe someone would have one laying around they don't use anymore. If I save a buck I can buy some more bulets.

Jeff

Last edited:
Here build one. $50

Case Annealing

Thanks, that looks like it works but a variable motor sure would be nice. I don't have access to the parts so I am sure I would spend much more than $50 on supplies and machining. The with my luck I would ruin a few hundred in Lapua brass getting the bugs worked out...:rolleyes: I need to be able to do alot of brass so I am thinking the Ken Light is best for me. Or something simular.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Jeff

Last edited:
Thanks James, but I have already done my research and yes I like Ken's machine. I did put this ad on 6br too. I just figured maybe someone would have one laying around they don't use anymore. If I save a buck I can buy some more bulets.

Jeff

On 6mmbr, someone was selling several of these.

Additonally, one of ther 6mmbr sponsors is "brassomatic" and that is an annealing machine.

James