Wanemacher gun show

aitch

I'm curious if LRH members or vendors are planning on attending the BIG Wanemacher gun show in Tulsa 20 & 21 October.
I'm not pushing the 4,000 table show so much as hoping to see some long range shooters set up and selling at the show.
If you are planning on setting up, let me know your tables location.
I've never made it from one end of the show to the other in one day, so without a map individuals are hard to find.
Thanks,
Aitch

Me and BJ and my cousin Ryan should be there, dont really know what table but just look for the 6'5" guy surronded by two midgets, should be pretty visable.

steve

Redbone, I'm not set up at the show, just going over Saturday.
Silvertip, You've got a much better deal. Good luck.
I'll look for a tall guy with two midgets.
Hope I find something I need.

Just wanted to say that anyone who is going to the Wanemacher gun show this weekend should come by and give us a shout. Me and 2 other guys from our work will be set up on the far south western corner under Gene Sears Supply. BJ aint comin cause he's a punk!!!:D:D Any way if anyone's there give us a hollar and come by and shoot the sh!t for a little bit.

have a good un
steve

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.