Vudoo stock or chassis?

sniperpro

Okay guys, I have a 16inch Vudoo barreled action and I am having a really hard time deciding between XLR chassis or Grayboe stock. What are you guys running and how do you like it? This is mainly a hunting rig so weight is critical. Any weight I can shed is great.

Thank you for the ideas I will look at all three options. I looked closely at the KRG and plan on ordering it for my tikka but thought I might get the XLR because it has the arca installed all ready and is the same weight.

I have a 22inch 360 in a foundation stock. Really happy with the setup and look never really fell for the chassis
Thing Iv tried a few to many nooks and crannies to get clothes and debris caught in

I have my Vudoo 18" in a Manners PRS2 stock with the mini chassis but used mostly for matches. If weight is a concern take a look at the Manners hunting stocks. They get pretty light.

I ended up going with a KRG Bravo and love it! Can't beat it for the the price either! I think I paid $280 for it on their Black Friday deal. Funny thing is it is the cheapest part on that gun 😂. I have been super happy with this set up. So comfortable and weight is right at 11lbs so not crazy.

Attachments

• EA566F73-16C9-4302-B567-585033AE1FEF.jpeg
    EA566F73-16C9-4302-B567-585033AE1FEF.jpeg
    734.2 KB · Views: 79