vortex viper price

Yep ffp . When I went back to pay the rest of the money on it he said . That he had mismarked it and it was really 849$ . I said iam sorry it was mis marked but you told me it was 629 when I put it on layaway, and you said you were sure that was the right price. He said he made a mistake and would honor his word so I got it for 629 with tax it was 673$ . Iam happy called vortex they said if I found anything wrong with it to ship it to them and they would repair or replace it. Gonna level reticle this weekend iam stoked.

Very cool.

Shot the 6.5 today. And also shot my 6mm. That had nightforce nxs. Nighforce is not ffp. This is what I can tell . With the nf I cound hold the crosshairs on a bullet hole. With the vortex turned up to about 20 the crosshairs covered the whole bullet hole. It didn't seem to matter to much though I was still able to shoot 3 into a dime with either gun and scope. I thought the vortex was just as bright and I could tell the exact edges of the bullet holes with either scope. I just couldn't hold the crosshair directly over the holes with vortex. But I was able to shoot excellent with it. Iam sure its a keeper.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts