Good PRICE on Vortex VIPERS

sdkidaho

I was looking around for pricing on the new Vortex Vipers and the cheapest I had seen was $849 with free shipping, and then I hit Binoculars.com this afternoon and they have an additional 10% off any order of $50 or more.

You can use promotional code YF-9659 to get that extra 10% off - so if any of you were looking at the Vortex Viper and deciding on whether or not to pull the trigger on one, an additional $85 off might help you decide.

Granted they sell more than just the Vortex scopes, so really if anyone was looking at something - this place has an additional 10% off right now.

Darby

I get nothing from this - just passing on a good deal that I saw. I am not affiliated with that website in any way, shape or form.

I was looking around for pricing on the new Vortex Vipers and the cheapest I had seen was $849 with free shipping, and then I hit Binoculars.com this afternoon and they have an additional 10% off any order of $50 or more.

You can use promotional code YF-9659 to get that extra 10% off - so if any of you were looking at the Vortex Viper and deciding on whether or not to pull the trigger on one, an additional $85 off might help you decide.

Granted they sell more than just the Vortex scopes, so really if anyone was looking at something - this place has an additional 10% off right now.

Darby

I get nothing from this - just passing on a good deal that I saw. I am not affiliated with that website in any way, shape or form.

We're sorry, this discount code is only valid for qualifying customers.

What did you do to qualify?

Dang, really?

I didn't do anything. I went to google, I clicked on shopping and searched on the vortex viper that I was looking at and that page was the first one to come up. When it loaded there was a pop-up type thing that came up with the coupon code for 10% off.

I didn't do anything but click on the link from google - I made sure to copy the code in case they didn't have it readily available for others so that I could pass it on. That bites - sorry guys... :(

Dang, really?

I didn't do anything. I went to google, I clicked on shopping and searched on the vortex viper that I was looking at and that page was the first one to come up. When it loaded there was a pop-up type thing that came up with the coupon code for 10% off.

I didn't do anything but click on the link from google - I made sure to copy the code in case they didn't have it readily available for others so that I could pass it on. That bites - sorry guys... :(

That's it!!!

Once I went in from google, the 10% coupon came up.

My only problem is that I just had to drop $2000 at the Ford stealership to get my truck fixed. There went my Vortex Razor budget.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.