Good PRICE on Vortex VIPERS

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by sdkidaho, Jun 16, 2010.

1. sdkidaho

sdkidaho Well-Known Member

I was looking around for pricing on the new Vortex Vipers and the cheapest I had seen was $849 with free shipping, and then I hit Binoculars.com this afternoon and they have an additional 10% off any order of $50 or more.

You can use promotional code YF-9659 to get that extra 10% off - so if any of you were looking at the Vortex Viper and deciding on whether or not to pull the trigger on one, an additional $85 off might help you decide.

Granted they sell more than just the Vortex scopes, so really if anyone was looking at something - this place has an additional 10% off right now.

Darby

I get nothing from this - just passing on a good deal that I saw. I am not affiliated with that website in any way, shape or form.

2. geargrinder

geargrinder Well-Known Member

We're sorry, this discount code is only valid for qualifying customers.

What did you do to qualify?

3. sdkidaho

sdkidaho Well-Known Member

Dang, really?

I didn't do anything. I went to google, I clicked on shopping and searched on the vortex viper that I was looking at and that page was the first one to come up. When it loaded there was a pop-up type thing that came up with the coupon code for 10% off.

I didn't do anything but click on the link from google - I made sure to copy the code in case they didn't have it readily available for others so that I could pass it on. That bites - sorry guys... :(

4. geargrinder

That's it!!!

Once I went in from google, the 10% coupon came up.

My only problem is that I just had to drop $2000 at the Ford stealership to get my truck fixed. There went my Vortex Razor budget.

5. ICANHITHIMMAN

ICANHITHIMMAN Well-Known Member

I shopped and shopped and shopped MIKE at CS Tactical gave me the best price! Drop him and email.

6. geargrinder

I've heard nothing but good things about Mike, but $1440 for a Razor Spotter and $1800 for the 5-25x50 Razor rifle scope is tough to beat.