Vortex Reticle help

kobraken

I just got a new Vortex Razor HD Gen 2 with the EBR 2C MRAD Need help learning how to use it. I've never ranged with a scope before or dialed in a shot. Guess this is a good scope to learn on. Hahaha. I've signed up with Non Typical Outfitters in August, but I want to start studying!!!!! Thanks,Ken

Go find "sniper 101" on YouTube. It's literally 100+ videos about 20 minutes long on average on all things long range shooting. I recommend watching it all, at least once.

Somewhere in the series Rex explains MOA/MRAD and how to range, compute and dial for long range firing solutions.

Eta. I went and checked for you. Parts 14-21 cover scopes and turrets. Some of it's kinda slow, but short of a real course it's about the best you can do in terms of instruction.

Yes, I downloaded and read the owner's manual. I was just looking for any tricks and ideas to get ahead. I'm sitting in a motel room 11 days at a time, and the neighbors frown on me ranging them out the window and dialing in shots, so anything to keep me busy. I love watching YouTube videos so ill check those out. Thanks guys.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.