Vortex Fury vs Viper HD vs Meopta Meopro

CCR83

Trying to decide between the three.

Primary question. Does the optical quality in the Fury's compare to the Meopro and Viper HDs?

Secondly, Would I be better off having the LRF combo or separate LRFs and Binos.

Would be used primarily for hunting in the south. No more than 1k yards. Will be buying second hand. Have found Viper HD and Meopro both under $400. Fury's for $700.

New to Binos and LRFs so any and all input is welcome.

My belief is the Meopta's will beat the 2 Vortex. How ever in this case I would likely go with the Fury;s if you are on a budget.

If you can't swing the high end laser range finder bios. I would do a good range finder and decent bios. Or wait till the new sig bios come out. They are said to be in the $1200 range glass should be ok also.
I prefer the range finding bios for many reasons. But for short range hunting like shotgun I run a lieca 1600b only I can get a good look through those that can be better than some bio's I've had.

Trying to decide between the three.

Primary question. Does the optical quality in the Fury's compare to the Meopro and Viper HDs?

Secondly, Would I be better off having the LRF combo or separate LRFs and Binos.

Would be used primarily for hunting in the south. No more than 1k yards. Will be buying second hand. Have found Viper HD and Meopro both under $400. Fury's for $700.

New to Binos and LRFs so any and all input is welcome.
I am a sales rep for Meopta. I'll put it this way...when I show dealers the Meopro binos they say "****! These are better than my $1,000. Vortex Razor binos!" And I say "easy bud, these aren't even the best ones they mAke" haha. Seriously though anything Meopta you can double the cost and it will be on par with anything else twice the price or more. The Meostar binos are $1,000 retail and I would out them up against any $2,500 Swarovskis or Leicas.

You may also want to consider the new Meopta Optika HD binos. Will stArt shipping in the next two weeks to dealers and retail for $299. Still an all European made bino.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.