Video's

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZIMM, Dec 18, 2005.

1. ZIMM

ZIMM Well-Known Member

Video\'s

I'm wondering if there are any good videos out there about long range hunting. I'm looking to buy them as stocking stuffers. Any help would be appreciated.

2. ZIMM

ZIMM Well-Known Member

Re: Video\'s

ANY OUT THERE, ??? How about good books?

3. ddubas

ddubas Well-Known Member

I haven't seen it yet but i heard John Burns just came out with a new 3 dvd set all about long range hunting/shooting. i think you can order it from his web site. i think it is the best of the west or something like that. try the search feature and see what you come up with.

4. ken johnson

ken johnson Member

John Burns has the video "beyond belief" and the new three video set "How to shoot beyond belief".The original video is what got me interested in lr shooting.The new video is around 100 dollars.He has a show called "best of the west" that has a site online and should be able to find a link there or google beyond belief.I am curious to see if there are any other videos similar in nature available.

5. Buffalobob

Buffalobob Writers Guild

Also

Butch Keen

POINT BLANK FROM LONG RANGE

6. ZIMM

ZIMM Well-Known Member

Just bought the three-disc DVD set. The only bad thing that its going to take 2-3 weeks for delivery. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

7. Tim Behle

Tim Behle Well-Known Member

Do you know what kind of Range finder they were using in that video?

8. Guest

Guest Guest

9. screech

screech Well-Known Member

has anyone seen the how to shoot beyond belief. Does it have much good info.

10. remingtonman_25_06

remingtonman_25_06 Well-Known Member

Honestly, this forum has given me all the information I needed to know to hit targets out to so far 1150 yards, and I am only 20 years old. Its not to often you see teenagers into LR shooting as much as I am. I have been a member of this site for about 2-3 years?? And the best thing about it is that its FREE!!! When you have the ability to talk to some of the best rifle builders and tinkerers out there, you really learn a lot. I just want to take the time to say thanks to many of the people out there who have helped me become a long ranger for life.