Video's

ZIMM

Video\'s

I'm wondering if there are any good videos out there about long range hunting. I'm looking to buy them as stocking stuffers. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Video\'s

I haven't seen it yet but i heard John Burns just came out with a new 3 dvd set all about long range hunting/shooting. i think you can order it from his web site. i think it is the best of the west or something like that. try the search feature and see what you come up with.

John Burns has the video "beyond belief" and the new three video set "How to shoot beyond belief".The original video is what got me interested in lr shooting.The new video is around 100 dollars.He has a show called "best of the west" that has a site online and should be able to find a link there or google beyond belief.I am curious to see if there are any other videos similar in nature available.

Just bought the three-disc DVD set. The only bad thing that its going to take 2-3 weeks for delivery. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Honestly, this forum has given me all the information I needed to know to hit targets out to so far 1150 yards, and I am only 20 years old. Its not to often you see teenagers into LR shooting as much as I am. I have been a member of this site for about 2-3 years?? And the best thing about it is that its FREE!!! When you have the ability to talk to some of the best rifle builders and tinkerers out there, you really learn a lot. I just want to take the time to say thanks to many of the people out there who have helped me become a long ranger for life.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.