Video camera

gohring3006

What's a good low cost camera to be able to upload videos to Facebook and YouTube?
I've been thinking about a general shooting and reloading channel, but I don't want to drop a lot of money yet, until I figure out if I like it or not.
Thanks.

Are you talking target hits and such , at distance ? I have and use a Nikon P900, does ok. Supposed to be Bluetooth compatible to phone control thru app called Snapbridge, but I never could get my phone and camera to pair. I finally got an SD card and reader, upload to phone, then from there, it's easy to send it anywhere it needs to go. Gotta say, tho, the magnification is a little lacking. Unfortunately, the next one up in mag is double the cost. Bout a thousand bucks.

Are you talking target hits and such , at distance ? I have and use a Nikon P900, does ok. Supposed to be Bluetooth compatible to phone control thru app called Snapbridge, but I never could get my phone and camera to pair. I finally got an SD card and reader, upload to phone, then from there, it's easy to send it anywhere it needs to go. Gotta say, tho, the magnification is a little lacking. Unfortunately, the next one up in mag is double the cost. Bout a thousand bucks.
Yea that's my eventual goal. Thanks for that info.

The I phone is not good for distance. But for the normal range they were designed for.

For distance you will need a good camera or a great spotting scope with an I phone adapter.

J E CUSTOM

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.