VIDEO CAMERA FOR TARGET WATCHING

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dennis_in_VA, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Dennis_in_VA

Dennis_in_VA Well-Known Member

I saw somewhere that a member was working on a video system for viewing shots on paper targets at long range. I can't remember if it was on LRH or one of the other shooting, sniping, hunting forums. Any thoughts?

2. bailey1474

bailey1474 <strong>SPONSOR</strong>

Contact Frank @ Red Cloud Ind. It is a link in my sig line. He's talked about doing this w/me before.

3. Ian M

Ian M Well-Known Member

Someone at sniperhide is working on that project. Great idea, hope it is viable.

4. Dennis_in_VA

That may have been where I saw it (was down w/flu and was surfin' web). I remember there were pictures of the signal booster on a tripod.

5. Sendero_Man

Sendero_Man <strong>SPONSOR</strong>

heck fellas,

Just do what we do here in Wyoming, we send our mother-in- laws down by the plate we are shooting at with a 2 way radio and she tells us where we hit.....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. Dennis_in_VA

Ain't got a Mother In-Law any more, as far as that goes I don't have but two sister in-laws and they are in different states. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif