Very useful tool ...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FEENIX, Sep 1, 2013.

1. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

... yet very view use it! lightbulblightbulblightbulb

[​IMG]

2. SidecarFlip

SidecarFlip Well-Known Member

In a cynical/philosophical mood today?

BTW... It's 'very few use it' and I agree. Always easier to start another thread than use the search feature (that is intrinsic to every V-Bulletin platform).....

New, redundant threads are like automobile accessories, the new and innovative was already introduced a while back by another manufacturer...duh.

What fries my chicken more than anything (even more so than poor spelling ((and a spell checker is incorporated into this platform and available to every poster)) is piss poor punctuation.

I have a hell of a time reading a post with no paragraphing whatsoever, especially when the post is lengthy and if you dare correct them (poster), the person gets belligerent.

Have a good evening btw.

3. JUDD

JUDD Well-Known Member

Damn thought a new tool may lie in here...

Oh well since I'm in here now could you help me by telling me what is better....a 7mm magnum or a 223? :D

4. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

L:DL! Just having some merlot after a bloody steak dinner (NOM NOM NOM) ... relaxing so the mood is calming. :)

There were plenty of occasions when I first joined that I wanted to ask but I found most of the answers by using the custom search.

Spell checker does not know the difference between muzzle break vs. muzzle brake. :rolleyes:

Cheers!

Ed

5. SidecarFlip

Spell checker does not know the difference between muzzle break vs. muzzle brake...................

Ah, but you do.......:D

Which is actually refreshing in as much as quite a few posters (on this site and others) have no idea there is a difference.

It don't know that Obama isn't ABM either. Not that Obama isn't 'A Bowel Movement'....:)

I had Bratwurst with peppers and onions, corn on the cob (from the garden) and a small glass off Sherry.

No coagulated blood on my meat. Too hard to digest

Life is good, for now.

6. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

L:)L!

That's what limoncellos are for.

7. Joel Russo

Joel Russo Official LRH Sponsor

AwecomeonyouguysstopbustingballsontheguysthatdontusepronunciationandanddontusedifferentparagraphsmyspellingisalwayscorrectbythewayIwaswonderingifsomeonecouldgivemesomeadviceonloadingmy300rumitdoesnotseemtobegroupingthatwellthesedaysineverhaditbeddedoranythingelseanditwentfromshootingonenchgroupsat100yardstoshootingoverthreeinchgroupsat100yardsthetriggerhasbeenworkedoverimreallyspendingallotoftimewiththisrifleandthinkitcoulshootbetterthanitisimsuresomebodyonherehashadthisproblembeforebutimroolazytousethesearchfunction.

LOL...getting ready to pour me some Crown straight up...

8. mtnwrunner

mtnwrunner Well-Known Member

Now, that is funny stuff! And all along, I thought it was just me..........

Randy

9. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

Joel,

After trying to decipher your post, I need a stronger spirit to get me through. :D

Ed

10. mtnwrunner

mtnwrunner Well-Known Member

Yeah, no kidding. It doesn't make much sense after a couple of shots of Pendleton.............but then again, nothing else does either.:D

Randy

11. Joel Russo

Joel Russo Official LRH Sponsor

:D:)

12. SidecarFlip

The weekend traffic has died down and we are back to regular programming.....:)

13. MontanaRifleman

MontanaRifleman Well-Known Member

A muzzle brake will give my shoulder a break... or keep it from breaking :)

14. MontanaRifleman

MontanaRifleman Well-Known Member

Ya know Ed, I did not know that search deal was there until this thread.... and it still took me about 5 min of looking the page over before I found it.... and I aint saying where I found it so others can suffer like me :rolleyes::cool::D