Very little calling this year

Discussion in 'Coyote Hunting - From 10 Yards to over 1,000 Yards' started by Chupathingy, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Chupathingy

Chupathingy Member

Because I have had "something" in a cast or recovering from knee surgeries for the last 2 years, consequently I haven't been out calling in a while. I did manage to get out and call a little towards the end of this calling season and managed a little success, here are some pics. Hope you enjoy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking
    Chupa

2. tt35

tt35 Well-Known Member

Nice pale coyote, Chupa. Did the hog come to the call or incidental?

3. Chupathingy

Chupathingy Member

I have always heard that you can call hogs, but have never had any real success or can say that the hogs I have killed while calling, were actually coming to the call or whatever. Glenn says it can be done, but he ofcourse is on a different level than I. This one was actually taken on the way back to the truck from a calling stand(coyotes) where I had been using a squeeler for a few minutes, who's to say it wasn't coming into the call.....I don't know. I have called in many coyotes using that same piglet squeeler as well.

Chupa

4. WSMBUCK

WSMBUCK Active Member

Hey buddy, if you get to many of those hogs,,, HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL lol

seems me and you are on all the same sites buddy.

5. Chupathingy

Chupathingy Member

Got them on all my places, but gott'em bad on only one. Like I said, Haven't been out much and only seen this one on one of the few days I've been out. I would assume they are still there LOL.

Chupa