Very Depressed !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by Tikkatactical308, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Tikkatactical308

Tikkatactical308 Active Member

DO you folks have any idea when I might see some brass etc for myself and other shooters up here in Canada.......
    I have been to a number of stores and get the same answer .......we can't get any.

So excuse me for my lack of linteligence did I miss something on the news, or is the target and hunting craze reaching a new high.

BUCKY

2. ~Ace~

~Ace~ Well-Known Member

We had a Election, and the USA Lost

3. phorwath

phorwath Well-Known Member

There's been a stampede to hoard semi-autos, ammo, and reloading supplies ever since Obama was elected. No end to it in sight yet.

Obama is creating jobs in the firearms and ammo manufacturing sector of the economy. If the demand keeps up, we'll have additional manufacturing capacity sooner or later, since supply will eventually catch up to demand. :)

4. Winchester 69

Winchester 69 Well-Known Member

And then the banks will have a problem with financing the reloading companies. Why do you think defense has been thrown into the public sector?

When you've seen the problem, you'll have a better idea of how to anticipate the attacks.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2009
  5. Tikkatactical308

Tikkatactical308 Active Member

NOW I feel very Sad for you folks ......as well as being Depressed.....

I hope all turns out well in the end ...sooner than later.gun)

6. boomtube

boomtube Well-Known Member

"We had a Election, and the USA Lost"

Yeah. But aren't we supposed to get a "worker's paridise" out of it?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I hope all turns out well in the end ...sooner than later."

I've read the Book. Sadly, things will get much worse for awhile. But the Good Guy wins in end. YEAH! :D <><

7. Cowboygunsmith

Cowboygunsmith Member

Boomtube

I asked the same question a little over a month ago and guss what all of my 22shells and power orders have been put on back order from three differnt locations. Like I asked before where is it if they are still producing it. I also have since received an e-mail telling me the US DOD is no longer selling its used brass to ammo makers to be reused. It is not shreding all of the brass and sending it to Korea for less money than they were getting by selling it to the ammo makers. So am I the only one here seeing a problem and a back door agenda by this adminstration?

8. gamehauler

gamehauler Well-Known Member

That ruling was overturned and they are selling it not shreading.
    Mike

9. Cowboygunsmith

Cowboygunsmith Member

Are they reselling back to our guys or still over seas?

10. boomtube

boomtube Well-Known Member

"..am I the only one here seeing a problem and a back door agenda by this adminstration?"

No.