Variable Super Sniper Prototype?

Hmmm, one with an illuminated reticle? That makes it even more interesting. I know they are 2 be tested soon, but I dont recall ever hearing about them featuring an IR.

Whether its a true prototype or not, no idea. I wouldnt buy it until its the real deal though.

Im definitely picking one up when they hit the website. Im a huge fan of the Super Snipers.

Says it's a 1" tube. Not a Super Sniper prototype. My money says it's a Chinese piece of garbage.

Dan

I'm with green on that, the Super Sniper has a 30mm tube, we have the same scopes on ebay.co.uk. plus a handfull of other horrendous scope clones but a lot will be sold to poor hapless saps who should know better, just like my shooting buddy who has spent $1000s on cheap scopes over the years.

Ian

Center you not talkin about Pete are you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif! now that would be something would'nt it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Ian.

thought you might get a kick out of that.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Center you not talkin about Pete are you?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's funny! I will be moving to Germany in two weeks and I am looking forward to meeting Pete. I wonder if he can give me a good deal on a S & B? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Definately asian garbage the current sidwinder from deben is not as good as the model it replaced which was naff.
Also no decent turret adjustment, zero shift according where focus wheel is set on every one seen. Finally the teflon or rubbery coating wont stand recoil from a 30.06 with Tika mounts.

Thank you for that information Jonny. I wasn't interested in buying one of these. I will be saving up for a 10X "original" Super Sniper.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts