Super Sniper

I also have a 10, am gearing up to get a 16 for another project. Kirby (fiftydriver) suggested the SS to me so I bought one. It is an incredible scope! I wish I had one on every rifle I own. I think it will hold up as well as anything out there!

I've got two of the 10X ones. One is mounted on a .308, the other was and soon will be again, mounted on a 300 WM. Both have performed very well. I've beat the crap out of them and they keep their zero.

I have a friend who has the 20X model and he really likes it also.

Devin

For the $300 you pay for them they are a steal. I would say they are equal to any $600-$800 scope on the market.

More MOAs then most anything up to the Nightforce scopes and stout as hell. May not compete with the very top end scopes as far as clarity and brightness but they are as good as many much higher priced scopes in these areas and much stronger and much more adjustment as well.

Remember though, they are $300 scopes. there are no frills here, just a working mans scope.

I have owned several. Used them on everything from 22-250s up to 50 BMGs and never had a problem with them. Only problem I sell them as soon as a customer shoots one of my rifles with them on it. I have played with all three powers and personally feel the 16x is the best compromise for me for long range shooting. At times mirage will raise hell with a 20x and at other times I like a bit more glass then a 10x. 16x is a good mix for me.

I will get more very soon.

Kirby Allen(50)

[ QUOTE ]

there are no frills here, just a working mans scope.

the 16x is the best compromise for me for long range shooting. At times mirage will raise hell with a 20x and at other times I like a bit more glass then a 10x. 16x is a good mix for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly why I'm going w/a 16X.

I have very high regards for the Weaver Tactical 4.5 X 14 but you can't find them behind every tree and for long range I don't see much use in a variable power.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm looking at scopes for my AR 150. Has anyone tried the Super Sniper 20X. Do you think it will hold up?
Dr B

[/ QUOTE ]

Good scope, I have one in 10x. But IMHO nothing to write home about.

It will suffice for most applications, but it is not a Mark 4

Gustavo,

Hey, its winter down there, right? How about showing us on another thread what kind of things there are to hund there.

BTW, I agree with your assessment of the SS but its still a keeper and works well for my eye.

Roy,

Yes, we are about to enter winter in a couple of weeks! and of course, as you may know Argentina is becoming more and more each year a prime destination for big game hunters from around the world.

You can go after Red Stag, Axis, Fallow, Antelope, Hogs, Cougar, Water Buffalo, foxes, etc

Not to mention wing shooting!

Please let me know if I can help you in knowing more about hunting opps down here

regards, Gustavo

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts