V.H.A. cover photo

Len,
Let me know if you want to go for some coyotes, it's a little late in the season this year but I'm hoping to get out Sunday, after the rain, for one last try. At least I won't need my snow shoes for a while. I also got some custom calls (again) that look and sound great. Not sure about any long range shots, but getting up close and personal sure is fun too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Predator and Varmint sub-forums would be great. These are the two things that got me interested in trying to shoot a bigger target at long range. oh ya... and a little elbowing from GG and 7mmRHB. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

slygunner

Ok, it's a deal on the subforums.

Yotefever, I am almost ready to go afield. My knee surgery was 7 weeks ago and I hope to be ready by mid-April. Thanks for the offer.

Len,
happy that you are feeling so spry, thanks for all that you do for us (hope I am not just speaking for myself). others chime in NOW !!!!!!!!!
dont want another living room conversation /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
UB

[ QUOTE ]
Len,
happy that you are feeling so spry, thanks for all that you do for us (hope I am not just speaking for myself). others chime in NOW !!!!!!!!!
dont want another living room conversation /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
UB

[/ QUOTE ]

What he said!

[ QUOTE ]
It sure caught my attention.
Then inside I see an article by a member on reticle range finding /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
It reminds me of what I read on the plane on the way to CO for SHOTS 2 years ago /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thks. for noticing Mikee. BTW, that article was misprinted in at least one spot. Don't have the issue in front of me right now but if u had to read the sentence once or twice you'll know where it's at. Pics didn't turn out too good either. Didn't know they would blow them up some. Didn't seem to have enuf resolution for what they did i didn't think. Oh well, hopefully the point came across, at least.

[ QUOTE ]
What would you guys think about adding a Varmint sub-forum?

Maybe a separate Predator subforum, too. Maybe I could learn how to actually find and kill a coyote instead of just scaring them away with my calling here in Wisconsin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm all for it Len.

VHA always has some great photos on their mag covers but when I got my latest issue, I liked it so much that I was taking it around and showing it to alot of folks. VERY impressive photo...

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.