uso sn-9 reticle

ds

Considering which reticle to get in a uso sn-9 10-42x58. Choice is either MOA Scale 1 or EURO MOA.

Anyone with experience of either - and yes I have been to the USO website and spoken with Jeff.

Just after some user imput.

Thanks in advance.

David.

I have an SN3 3.2X17 with the PCMOA reticle. Very similar to the one you're asking about. It works very well for hunting use. I think there are much better ones for target use. Like any FFP reticle it (apparently) gets bigger and thicker when you run the magnification up. I have no idea what your's would look like at full mag but I suspect it would be much like mine. I have used mine on 223/308/300WM/300RUM. Liked it on all.

I have several with the MOA Scale 1 and am very satisified.... USO makes an outstanding product...

Thank you for you replies. In the end after speaking with John at uso I went for the Euro MOA scale on both sn-9's.

FWIW both Euro and MOA scale1 subtend about 0.15 moa.

David.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.