• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Used Barrels- Donations for Training

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Good evening all!
Looking for some used barrels that y'all may have and not needing anymore. We are going to try to teach (SHOW) some younger gun enthusiastic shooters how to thread and chamber barrels. Unfortunately, we don't have any used/shot out barrels left to practice on.
Looking for denotated Barrels and will pay for the shipping. Also looking for larger diameter Profiles on the chamber and muzzle so we can cut them back and have a good working area.
God Bless
Semper Fi
Len & Jill

I have a stainless 22" Bbl,. Standard 270 Win. It's for CRF Winchester 70. Beautiful condition. Bright shinny bore, with tall sharp rifling, from throat to muzzle. Would this be of any use to you? If so , it's yours for the shipping????

I have a stainless 22" Bbl,. Standard 270 Win. It's for CRF Winchester 70. Beautiful condition. Bright shinny bore, with tall sharp rifling, from throat to muzzle. Would this be of any use to you? If so , it's yours for the shipping????
Hey Dom
Hope all is well with you and your family. Certainly miss your stories about your bobcat that lived on your porch for many years and went hunting with you.
We sure will take the barrel as long as we can set it back to thread the Tenon , due some chambering and thread the muzzle.
I'll PM you address and let us know the shipping cost and how you want payment. This helps me show and then hands on for someone thinking about going into GS School.
Thanks
Len & Jill

I have a few I can send. I'll be home Monday and I can see how many.
I know I have some heavy profile stuff.

I have a 7mm wsm Montana rifle company barrel you could have. It is fluted I don't have measurements but would be happy to provide them. Shoot me a PM if you want it. I'm heading to ups Monday to ship some other stuff, I could throw them in as well

I have a few I can send. I'll be home Monday and I can see how many.
I know I have some heavy profile stuff.
AKDAD
Hope that you and your family are doing well
For sure will take those barrels especially with a heavy profile that way can do several thread cuts. What cartridge?
Please send to:
Leonard Suchar
Coyote Shadow Tracker
3130 Mount Paran Church Road
Social Circle GA, 30025

678-1427-6168

Thanks much
Len & Jill

I have a 300 rum Remington sendero SS fluted take off barrel with a threaded muzzle. Please let me know if this works for you. Thanks
haisardao
Good evening and hope that you and your family are doing well. Right now we have a few barrels to do threading and can't use anymore fluted barrels since there is limited space for cutting threads.
The only barrels that we could use would be heavy/ straight profile 1.25 to 1" that way we can keep cut a tenon &chamber, then cut a tenon & cut off, chamber several time due to the diameter, and then Thread the muzzle cut off and thread aging.
We picked up some bar stock that we can drill and chamber and cut tenons sand thread right now.
We greatly appreciate you asking and all the other members that sent barrels.
There may be some new Gun Smiths already on LRH that may be needing to do some testing cuts. So don't get rid of you shot out barrels especially if they a fat and straight cut. Will still take them.
God Bless and thanks everyone!
Len & Jill

Good evening all!
Looking for some used barrels that y'all may have and not needing anymore. We are going to try to teach (SHOW) some younger gun enthusiastic shooters how to thread and chamber barrels. Unfortunately, we don't have any used/shot out barrels left to practice on.
Looking for denotated Barrels and will pay for the shipping. Also looking for larger diameter Profiles on the chamber and muzzle so we can cut them back and have a good working area.
God Bless
Semper Fi
Len & Jill

Len,

Can you use some 224 CF barrel drops? I have enough to throw in a flat rate box. These go anywhere from 4 to 6 inch SS 416. Some are turned to 1.005, some are unturned.

These should work well in dialing the throat area after drilling/boring and chambering in the headstock with 4J.

If you want to get them familiarized with speed, feed, and DOC these being barrel material they can gain knowledge on the material behavior.

Regards,
Nez

Last edited:
Len,

Can you use some 224 CF barrel drops? I have enough to throw in a flat rate box. These go anywhere from 4 to 6 inch SS 416. Some are turned to 1.005, some are unturned.

These should work well in dialing the throat area after drilling/boring and chambering in the headstock with 4J.

If you want to get them familiarize with speed, feed, and DOC these being barrel material they can gain knowledge on the material behavior.

Regards,
Nez
Nez sure thing. You have our address. Just let us know shipping costs$$$$
Thanks much!!!
Len & Jill

Nez sure thing. You have our address. Just let us know shipping costs$$$$
Thanks much!!!
Len & Jill

Medium flat rate box in the system now. Expected delivery is Monday.

Y'all have fun. Have another 35 AR15 barrels to do, 30 of them are for our kids. I will save the drops for you.

If you want solid 416 drops, unturned in 1.25 + OD, give Shilen a call, ask for J. She runs the production. When I started I acquired a bunch from them. Those served me well for learning speed, feed, DOC (how to cut about 2 inch spring like swarf instead of scary long razor sharp ones), and for making all kinds of projects. Made some hammers, fridge magnets, special washers, etc. They make great test bars to check taper.

Nez