USA equipment in NZ

Discussion in 'Australia, New Zealand' started by longshotjimmy, Jul 30, 2008.

1. longshotjimmy

longshotjimmy Member

does anyone know who can supply gear from USA in NZ? such as nightforce mounts & ADI, badger ordnace tacticle knob, US Optics anti cant device, kestrel 4500, redding dies, NF ballistics software, just standard kit to hit something past a 1Km.

2. 300WSMMAD

300WSMMAD Well-Known Member

Hi there, try Dead Eye Dicks Levin, Tracy should be able to sort you out.

If not try GOOGLE!!

Hope this helps

Regards 300WSMAD

3. Down Under Hunter

Down Under Hunter Well-Known Member

You could just order it direct like most do !

DUH

4. Steve7mm08

Steve7mm08 Well-Known Member

+1 for ordering it yourself from the USA, save yourself a bundle and avoid the poor service from DED

5. silverback1126

silverback1126 Member

You might want to try and do some buying one on one with a non dealer, depending on the item a dealer may have to have an export license to sell you anything where as a person selling it to you as an individual may not have to. sorry there is risk there but that might be a good bet for you.

6. silverback1126

silverback1126 Member

What caliber are you looking at using? If you want to use Lapua or Norma brass check out some of the Italian sites some times you will find Lapua cheaper than Remingtons. That is just crazy. The US isn't the only place to get good deals.

7. NZP

NZP Well-Known Member

poor service? I've never had a problem with them at all, actually they have had the best service of any shop ive tried in NZ esp regarding reloading.

but it'll be alot cheaper to order things yourself from the states, I've done it with reloading dies and a few other bits and pieces and saved myself a bundle! actually just about to put in another order...best of luck!