Ultra Light Precision AR Scope?

arizona1650

Hey guys! Just ordered all the parts and pieces to build my first ultra light precision AR. The only items I have yet to purchase is the scope and rings. The two scopes I've been reasearching are the Leupold Mark 6 3-18 power and the Vortex HST 6x24. Both of thes are slightly over 20 oz. Anyone running either of these? Also is there another scope that would be comparable in weight that I am overlooking? Most of the scopes I am seeing including Night Force and Smidt & Bender are around 40 oz. I don't want anything less than 18 power on max setting. Any help is appreciated.

March 2.5-25x42 (sfp) and 3-24x42 (ffp) tactical are both 21.8 oz. I have the FFP version on my 6.8 SPC for coyote hunting, and it's freaking phenomenal.

Thank you for the info. It's kinda comical, had a law enforcement buddy recommend the same March scopes. Not sure why I had never heard of them. I ordered the FFP 3-24x50 with MOA clicks and reticle yesterday. But a second recommendation just confirms my choice. Thanks again!

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.