Two thumbs way up for Bushnell's customer service!

lv2hunt

I feel I have to post this as Bushnell has exceeded my expectations on customer service in every way! A couple of months ago I purchased a very nice Bushnell Legend Ultra-HD 20-60x80mm spotting scope used off of Ebay as that was what my budget allowed, I settled on this spotting scope after a whole lot of research and purchased it used from the previous owner who stated that the scope was rated at about 95% condition wise but fully functional. Upon receiving it I was discouraged as the condition was much poorer than expected and also was not functional. The spotting scope had a broken fine focus adjustment knob, and a chip inside the ocular lens, among other things. After repeated attempts at correcting the problems with the seller I just opted to keep it and send it back to Bushnell for repairs at my expense.

Fast forward a month and the UPS man just brought me a brand new replacement for free, no questions asked. All I had to pay was shipping to and from the Company, I am extremely impressed with Bushnell and couldn't be happier with their customer service.

Thanks,
lv2hunt

I have to agree as I have had the same issue with a Bushnell Scope Chief 3x9. For some unknown reason a glass chip showed up in the scope tube. Sent it to the repair facility and received a brand new scope back. No complaints from me just another satisfied customer.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts