custom turret systems thumbs up

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by Petersen, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Petersen

Petersen Well-Known Member

I linked through an ad on this site to custom turret systems. Pretty sweet deal. Ordered on Sunday, got four labels in the mail today.

I am impressed with how it went on. For some of us with gun A.D.D. a much better option than having turrets burned for $100+. Changing loads/guns/scope to guns, etc., can add up with burned turrets.

The label has MOA clicks, yardages, and wind. A few options to pick from. I had never heard of them until a clicked on their ad through the site and I am sold on them.

Anyways, did a search on the forums about them and did not turn up much so wanted to comment on it for others to check out.

2. MontanaRifleman

MontanaRifleman Well-Known Member

I saw their ad as well and it looks like a great idea and product. I'll probably be ordering some.

3. WapitiBob

WapitiBob Well-Known Member

Ordered mine on Tuesday

4. Greyfox

Greyfox Well-Known Member

5. JackinSD

JackinSD Well-Known Member

6. WapitiBob

scale is off on mine

7. JackinSD

JackinSD Well-Known Member

I bet if you give him a call he will go through it with you and fix the problem.

8. WapitiBob

Its just a turret dia difference. I have a Nikon buckmaster and picked the low profile Nikon, which is what I have but should have measured my dia and given that to him. The 200 zero and 400, 600 clicks are right where I said I wanted them.

9. MOOSE39465

MOOSE39465 Well-Known Member

What a great idea!!

10. clambdin

clambdin Well-Known Member

They are a great deal I have several and they work great !!

11. MLN1963

MLN1963 New Member

It sounds like you are blaming CTS when it isn't their mistake because you didn't measure your turret diameter.

12. bughalli

bughalli Member

This makes a lot of sense to me, because I change bullets, powders or scopes often enough to get frustrated with spending $100 per turret. They've had this type of setup for archery for years, so why not turrets.

For those of you who have hunted with them for a season or two, have you had any issues or interesting feedback? I guess my biggest fear is having the darn thing fall off due to going in and out of the cold a number of times…and not realizing it until I'm looking to shoot. Probably not the case, but wanted to ask.

Do they print more than one for $25, so you have a backup? (Sorry, I'm sure if did more research I could find that answer on my own).

13. Browninglover1

Browninglover1 Well-Known Member

You get 4 for $25

14. CB11WYO

CB11WYO Well-Known Member

Dido to all the positives on this one.

I gave the link to my dad and he's gone crazy ordering them to put on all the guns he builds for customers.

5 of 5 stars :)

Yes, make sure you are accurate in your drum circ measurements, and if you want something printed that differs from their standard template be sure to explain correctly/thoroughly. :)