Two headed goose ?

cornshank

Since I haven't had much success with gunsmithing , I decided to try my hand at Taxidermy.
Funny thing is when I shot this speck , I was standing outside the blind ,plain as day and it came by me at 6 feet off the ground , and the two heads were arguing about where to land!
A20436C1-1AFC-4018-80DC-33B3D2B8B917.jpeg

Since I haven't had much success with gunsmithing , I decided to try my hand at Taxidermy.
Funny thing is when I shot this speck , I was standing outside the blind ,plain as day and it came by me at 6 feet off the ground , and the two heads were arguing about where to land!View attachment 347760
Hey Corn
Darn a two headed Goose with a fox tail.
Great mount portraying our current Head (s) of State in our government! Having & speaking from two sides and SLY as a FOX!
GREAT POST!!!
If you can do this good with taxidermy I could not wait to see what you could do with GunSmithing and making a new caliber!!!!!

Hey Corn
Great mount portraying our current Head of State in our government! Having & speaking from two sides and SLY as a FOX!
GREAT POST!!!
If you can do this good with taxidermy I could not wait to see what you could do with GunSmithing and making a new caliber!!!!!
I figured you'd like it, I'm still laughing , wait til you see the possum someday.

I figured you'd like it, I'm still laughing , wait til you see the possum someday.
AAAHHHH!!
Can't wait
We have some pet Possums one named Benjamin Button and Mickey Mouse. I need to post some picture.
I can get you some really good looking Skunks for your mount - with all Black, One white stripe, Double White Stripes, All White. and smell free along with super strong scent.

AAAHHHH!!
Can't wait
We have some pet Possums one named Benjamin Button and Mickey Mouse. I need to post some picture.
I can get you some really good looking Skunks for your mount - with all Black, One white stripe, Double White Stripes, All White. and smell free along with super strong scent.
👍

AAAHHHH!!
Can't wait
Almost forgot , also have my rendition of barbecue skunk , I'll try to get picture.

Hey Corn
Great mount portraying our current Head (s) of State in our government! Having & speaking from two sides and SLY as a FOX!
GREAT POST!!!
The heads and tails are on the wrong end for our heads of state! IMHO