Two Scopes!

Centre Punch

In an uncontrolable fit of spending, our friend BRIT purchased not 1 but 2 Leupold VXlll, a 6.5-20x50 LRT and a 8.5-25x50 LRT both with Varmint/hunter reticles.
What a man!

Ian.

"I mean't to shoot the pike but the duck got in the way"

IAN
I could suffer the humiliation of being "outed" as using a Simmons scope no longer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif.Things had to change.I sold the dog to a Vivisectionist and sent the wife to work the docks after dark.I managed to scrape together the £1450,(£1400 for the dog and £50 from the wife /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)
Next thing will be a call to that nice Mr Lincoln in Germany for a new Barrel on the 308.
See you on the range next Thursday mate.

PS.Dont forget the pork pies and chilli sauce. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Nick,
I am extremely excited at the prospect of having my simmons scope returned to me (Damm! i should not have acknowledged ownership). Have you got the lens covers? if not i will swap you a 22-250 bullet seating die for the butler creek covers.
See you next weak.

Ian.

"I mean't to shoot the pike but the duck got in the way"

Brit, did you try and call me yet? I'm flying space ships until saturday morning, then its back to rifle work.
what sort of barrel you afetr.. regards Pete

by the way,, i still give leupold users a ribbing..

PETE

Sorry for not replying sooner,been to Minsterly with Ian(centre).

As the new stocks barrel channel is contoured for a #9 barrel i thought it would be nice for a re-barrel.As you will be aware the UK gunsmiths certainly know how to charge for their services and being a Yorkshire man i do not part with money easily /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.
Spotted your advert in last months gun mag(forget which one). Have you had much response? It is certainly a good thing to have a new smith offering his services to us as our existing ones would seem to almost have a cartell.
Will e-mail you with some questions Pete.

NICK.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.