True/blueprint R700 LA

Thank you for the suggestions guys. I decided to go with Southern Precision Rifles. Sent my action, trigger and stock on Saturday. Now, it's like waiting for Christmas.

I've had 2 guns made by Greg. Great guy and top notch guns. First time I called him he was hesitant because I had a California phone number. Once I told him I was in Florida he was happy. I'd love to get another made by him but am hesitant now that I recently moved back to CA. You have to do anything special to get the shipping figured out?

I've had 2 guns made by Greg. Great guy and top notch guns. First time I called him he was hesitant because I had a California phone number. Once I told him I was in Florida he was happy. I'd love to get another made by him but am hesitant now that I recently moved back to CA. You have to do anything special to get the shipping figured out?

Nothing special required for CA especially if the action/rifle is already registered in your name. A gunsmith can ship it directly back to your house if that's the case.
If your purchasing the action from them they just have to ship it to your local FFL.

Nothing special at all. Boxed everything up took it to the post office, told them the contents of the box, gave them my credit card and off it went. Can't believe you moved back, I'm still trying to figure out a way to get out of here.

Nothing special at all. Boxed everything up took it to the post office, told them the contents of the box, gave them my credit card and off it went. Can't believe you moved back, I'm still trying to figure out a way to get out of here.

Well I guess I did choose to move back, but my options weren't great (military). We've been back around 8 months now and I can't wait to leave again. Only 2 years left and I'll be gone. This place gets worse by the week...

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.