Tripods?

Actually there is. Just loop the handles and you don't need that gimmick. Lighter and less expensive.
DirtyTough,
I used to just loop the straps of my hiking pole handles for a bipod but the Weisner Quick stiX are much more solid and very fast. Their tiny extra 2 oz. makes no never-mind to me.

DirtyTough,
I used to just loop the straps of my hiking pole handles for a bipod but the Weisner Quick stiX are much more solid and very fast. Their tiny extra 2 oz. makes no never-mind to me.
Thanks I may have to try those as there's many occasions that it isn't practical or even possible to take the time to set up a tripod or fiddle with your pack, or trying to find the right tree to get a rest for a quick shot.

This is the product you're talking about, correct?

Thanks I may have to try those as there's many occasions that it isn't practical or even possible to take the time to set up a tripod or fiddle with your pack, or trying to find the right tree to get a rest for a quick shot.

This is the product you're talking about, correct?
Go to Weisner Precision or just GOOGLE Quick stiX.

This is before I got the Davros Pro stowed on Kifaru 22mag.

View attachment 347570
Here is an updated photo with the Davros Pro on a different pack Kifaru Door Gunner (early season pack). I have been thinking about switching to a 3 section Leofoto version of this tripod. For my Height, it might work better so I don't need to get into the 4th leg.
20220314_091239.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts