Trigger for Win M70 Stealth II

riof16

Never replaced a trigger before on a rifle, but my 223WSSM Stealth II is in dire need. Don't want to spend the $250 for the high-end, so can the experts give me a word or two on a mid-range brand?

Why do you want to replace it? Winchester makes an excellent trigger that can be easily adjusted by yourself. If you want to go a step further, a good gunsmith can really tune them in nicely for allot less money than it will cost you to replace it. If you don't know any good smiths, there are few excellent ones on this forum that many would vouch for (i.e. Chris Matthews, Kirby Allen, etc).

I pain-stakingly scraped the epoxy off the trigger threads and adjusted it so that it's MUCH better than it was from the factory. The problem is it creeps badly before it goes off. Can anyone recommend a PHOENIX, AZ local gunsmith to tune it for me?

[ QUOTE ]
Charles, do you have experience with ROBAR? Sounds like a top notch company.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. They do good work. There SR90's and SR60's are well regarded rifles, and there finishes are great also.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.