Tough way to go out. Mountain lion attack

Conservative=red, got it. I'm not sure what your point is, if it walks like a duck...

The post I replied to warned that liberals were going to start making bad medical laws superseding the authority of doctors because they thought they knew better than the doctors. I pointed out that had already happened in red states. I'm not arguing the validity of Roe right now so I don't know why you brought it up, please let me know.

Responsibility isn't relevent because these laws are effecting women who haven't been irresponsible, unless you think women who are raped or have complications during pregnancy are responsible for that.

I never said you didn't pay your debts or coerced anyone into getting an abortion. You asked why I didn't point out the hypocrisy of a woman having sex and getting an abortion. I said that didn't fit the definition of the word and gave two examples of hypocritical behavior.

I don't know how you have determined I don't take personal responsibility; I got an honorable discharge from the Army Reserve after 8 years of service with a tour in Iraq, paid my way through college while working as a tutor during school and construction during the summer ending with a mechanical engineer degree in 3.5 years (with some CC credits), worked as a mechanical engineer for 4 years, got laid off that job and worked as an MWD engineer for 2 years in the Bakken before coming back to the original company as a process engineer. I thought that took personal responsibility but I guess you know me better

How many women need to get pregnant after being raped to make an exception for it?
How many did you rape ? You got a guilty conscience or something ?

What's between your legs ? Where do you think the Feds get their money ?
Not sure why you why you want to know, but if that's your kink I'm not judging: I have a pair of testicles and a penis, it's not much but the wife is happy enough with it. Before you ask, I'm not sending nudes.
The Federal government earns a little revenue from seigniorage but most of it comes from taxes. I'm not sure why it pertains to this conversation since none of the money Planned Parenthood receives from the Federal government is for abortions.

Not sure why you why you want to know, but if that's your kink I'm not judging: I have a pair of testicles and a penis, it's not much but the wife is happy enough with it. Before you ask, I'm not sending nudes.
The Federal government earns a little revenue from seigniorage but most of it comes from taxes. I'm not sure why it pertains to this conversation since none of the money Planned Parenthood receives from the Federal government is for abortions.
PP shouldn't receive any of my tax money. Just wondering since you're so bent on pushing for women to get abortions. Unless you're a woman or knocked one up. And think they should get a free abortion for your mistakes. I really can't see where your poker is in this fire.
Edit Or perhaps you or your WIFE works for them ?

PP shouldn't receive any of my tax money. Just wondering since you're so bent on pushing for women to get abortions. Unless you're a woman or knocked one up. And think they should get a free abortion for your mistakes. I really can't see where your poker is in this fire.
Edit Or perhaps you or your WIFE works for them ?
I'm not pushing for anyone to get an abortion. A person commented that liberals were going to start making laws superseding doctors' authority. I simply pointed out conservatives have already done this and it is already causing more problems than the few people killed by predators. I work for a large multinational corporation and my wife works for a personal injury lawyer that frequently sues that company.

I have a friend in mountain rest that has seen one there several times. They show up here in northeast georgia occasionally too. Most according to the game department come out of the population in florida. 2 have been killed in ga. By deer hunters in the last 20 years. Go armed when outdoors. I do. My dad killed 2 wild dogs while hiking our property back in the early 80's. The dogs have killed 2 retirees when walking one evening in ogelthorpe county. Wild dog packs are bad too.
You may have heard about the young male lion that they captured in the Oconee River swamp a few years ago. He was collared and they tracked him after several folks reported seeing him. He came up from the Okefenokee Swamp. He is not the only one we have seen/heard/tracked in the river swamp.

I hope you're correct lol my conspiracy brain thinks the liberals are pushing for more predators to eventually lower the deer population to give them an excuse to close big game hunting……sounds are little nuts but hey it is California we're talking about here 😆
The Gestapo is doing the same thing with TimberWolves❗️look at Colorado! All the Blue States with wolves don't allow hunting of them.
Minnesota is getting over run with wolves. Many are not hunting deer 🦌 anymore because there are NONE! Yes, it's total attempt to deplete a Food supply