Tough way to go out. Mountain lion attack

It's fun to blame liberals for everything, but that's not the only cause of this. In oregon we have over the counter lion tags, 2 a year if you want them, and lions are still everywhere. Humans constantly expand and encroach on wildlife borders, while wildlife spreads and tries to find its own territory. In the case of a lion that has a large territory, and often births 2 cubs, they spread pretty fast. We've had them come out of the hills and kill domestic dogs and goats in the back yard more than once; it's part of living on the edge of expanding humanity.

It's fun to blame liberals for everything, but that's not the only cause of this. In oregon we have over the counter lion tags, 2 a year if you want them, and lions are still everywhere. Humans constantly expand and encroach on wildlife borders, while wildlife spreads and tries to find its own territory. In the case of a lion that has a large territory, and often births 2 cubs, they spread pretty fast. We've had them come out of the hills and kill domestic dogs and goats in the back yard more than once; it's part of living on the edge of expanding humanity.
There's several glaring differences between Oregon and California, I'll point out just one. I have a cougar tag that I bought over the counter for Oregon. In California it's illegal to hunt them. I carry a tag just to be able to shoot them if they even come close. California you'd better have a pretty good explanation for shooting a mountain lion. Heck I'd be nervous to even carry a firearm in California.

There's several glaring differences between Oregon and California, I'll point out just one. I have a cougar tag that I bought over the counter for Oregon. In California it's illegal to hunt them. I carry a tag just to be able to shoot them if they even come close. California you'd better have a pretty good explanation for shooting a mountain lion. Heck I'd be nervous to even carry a firearm in California.
I agree, there's plenty of differences between the two places. My point is that in oregon, with ample over the counter tags, we still have a problem with lions encroaching on property and back yards.

I agree, there's plenty of differences between the two places. My point is that in oregon, with ample over the counter tags, we still have a problem with lions encroaching on property and back yards.
The lions still get hunted/killed in Cali just by payed government hunters, not paying sportsmen but on the libtard tax bill. The tards didn't stop the killing just who does it and how it is payed for, The very first humans/cave men said the same thing as you. Honey there a saber tooth in the back yard of the cave encroaching on are cave, you had better keep dino inside.

After living down there and now in Eastern Oregon I'd say they have a much larger problem in California. I remember a mountain lion walking down the streets in the foothills of Whittier. And at the gun range in Sylmar "Angeles Shooting Range" I watched a mountain lion walk through the parking lot during the middle of the day. While people were shooting.

There are grey wolves in Cali too.

I know the California grizzly is extinct allegedly, but when I was stationed out there, I was hunting in a canyon with my wife and brother in law, and im 90% sure we bumped a California grizzly maybe 2 ish miles from a wildlife research facility in kern county.

I've hunted in brown bear and grizzly country, I know what they look like.
about 2-15 years ago a biologist did spot a grizzly down in southern calif and they have been spotted up the the Forrest Hill area up in No Calif

Yup unfortunately this is only gonna get worse considering the wolf packs are growing out here as well. The predator management in California is a freaking joke. If I were a betting man I'm guessing the grizzlies will get reintroduced to California again
And that's a bad thing ? Sounds like a good way to get rid of some liberals to me.Lol

Here's a fully detailed report. I hope their dad, and his brother, kill every lion they see for the rest of their lifes. F those things.

IMG_2539.png

IMG_2540.png

IMG_2541.png