Top 10 Excuses Allowing You To Hunt Longer By Darrell Holland

ADMIN

Administrator
For many hunters the time allotted for hunting is just too short. With busy work schedules and domestic duties at the home front, we find ourselves severely short changed in pursuit of our favorite hobby, Hunting!

For each of us, the dreadful circumstances are as different and unique as the individuals involved. A common denominator however does occur, one that we can all associate with. Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, Top 10 Excuses Allowing You To Hunt Longer, By Loop-Hole Louie, AKA Darrell Holland. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

Some of the best excuses I ever heard...but let me try to encourage you to use a little more offense instead of defense!!! I met my "significant other" on a online dating site, you know the kind where you tell a few lies about how good lookin' you are, how much money you have in the bank, what a great lover of endless cuddlin' you are and kissin' doesn't have to lead to sex and such ...you know, all THEM lies!!!
But instead I simply wrote: I don't run the streets or the bars, I don't chase all the women any more, I try to get to church ever once in awhile. I work hard every day and bring a good paycheck home on Friday! NOW BEFORE any of y'all go crazy typing... here's the down side! I'm a hunter! I don't mean I might like to go huntin' ever once in a while if you approve, I mean I'm gonna go huntin', or grooming foodplots, settin' tree stands or scouting whenever I have the chance and the mood strikes me!! And I'm not gonna take an earache for it! You can go too if you like! Now...the truck has two doors, you can get into either one of them, hell, you can even drive if you go where I tell you to! But the truck's leavin'!!! Any fine lady out there who can live with this, has most of her teeth and doesn't subscribe to the "7 lb a year weight gain is acceptable" please respond!
It shocked me to no end to see how many ladies out there appreciated the honesty! And I got a BEAUTIFUL huntin' partner out of the deal that has shown me a GREAT new use for a groundblind!

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.