Timney triggers

bushwackr

Im looking to update the trigger on my 700 rem. I see that timney has a gold in color trigger called a calvin elite. The internals are teflon coated , I would assume that it would be a smooth trigger. Does anyone run these? Can I get them in the straight blade like the regular triggers.

Im looking to update the trigger on my 700 rem. I see that timney has a gold in color trigger called a calvin elite. The internals are teflon coated , I would assume that it would be a smooth trigger. Does anyone run these? Can I get them in the straight blade like the regular triggers.

I bought one to try it in a 700 in .308. I have a bunch of Timney triggers in other rifles but this was the first Calvin version. The trigger is great for a target or varmint rifle but too light for a hunting rifle in my mind. That said I love it for this .308 target rifle.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.