Time for nighty night..

G

Think the wife will mind if I take the twins to bed with me??? hehehehe...
The%20Twins.jpg

You ought to take drugs.................

..........it would be a lot cheaper than the addiction that you have. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Re: You ought to take drugs.................

I like people with his addiction much more than the other veriety!

Got a daughter? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Need a son?

I'm still giddy over the fact i have 2 of them...

truth be told the one is only mine for a few more weeks... the she heads east with her new owner...

my buddy and I had 2 done identicle... we hunt together 90% of the time so we were trying to get rifle that are identicle in everyway... well so far so good. Broke in the second one yesterday and It shot the same load the same way as the first.. ragged hole.....

truth be told this is an addiction.. I swear this time of year reguardless of what else is going on my mind continually wonders back to rifles and ballistics!!!

I was filling a prescription for SMZ/TMP (big horse pills) the other day, and all I could think about was how far away could I shoot one. I think I need to quit school and go to work for a gunsmith to do all his load development and testing. As long as it pays for my living expenses and stuff, I'd be happy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ric, go for it!!! Then send the wife my way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

JB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

funny someone else mentioned that too.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I swear this time of year reguardless of what else is going on my mind continually wonders back to rifles and ballistics!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why you're A OK with us Ric!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.