Time for nighty night..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Guest, Sep 9, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Think the wife will mind if I take the twins to bed with me??? hehehehe... [​IMG]

2. Varmint Hunter

Varmint Hunter Well-Known Member

You ought to take drugs.................

..........it would be a lot cheaper than the addiction that you have. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Well-Known Member

Re: You ought to take drugs.................

I like people with his addiction much more than the other veriety!

4. sewwhat89

sewwhat89 Well-Known Member

Got a daughter? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Need a son?

5. Echo5Hotel

Echo5Hotel Active Member

Well.....aren't they just purrty!!! Nice looking weapons /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm still giddy over the fact i have 2 of them...

truth be told the one is only mine for a few more weeks... the she heads east with her new owner...

my buddy and I had 2 done identicle... we hunt together 90% of the time so we were trying to get rifle that are identicle in everyway... well so far so good. Broke in the second one yesterday and It shot the same load the same way as the first.. ragged hole.....

truth be told this is an addiction.. I swear this time of year reguardless of what else is going on my mind continually wonders back to rifles and ballistics!!!

7. sewwhat89

sewwhat89 Well-Known Member

I was filling a prescription for SMZ/TMP (big horse pills) the other day, and all I could think about was how far away could I shoot one. I think I need to quit school and go to work for a gunsmith to do all his load development and testing. As long as it pays for my living expenses and stuff, I'd be happy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. jb1000br

jb1000br Well-Known Member

Ric, go for it!!! Then send the wife my way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

JB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. Guest

Guest Guest

funny someone else mentioned that too.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

10. goodgrouper

goodgrouper Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    I swear this time of year reguardless of what else is going on my mind continually wonders back to rifles and ballistics!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why you're A OK with us Ric!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

11. 7Rumloader

7Rumloader Well-Known Member

Those twins would be welcome in my house anytime!!
    Nice sticks Ric!!