• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka t3 6.5-284

HANDLER

Ss tikka action brux skip fluted 8 twist ss 26",,only 25 rounds for break in,,shoots berger 140 vlds 1/2 inc or less,,,only reason for selling is have a couple 6.5s. Gonna do a 28 or 30 nosler,,for why ,,I don't know,,open to trades,,magnum tikka,,or remington mag action,,,800.00 shipped OBO

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 9
Ss tikka action brux skip fluted 8 twist ss 26",,only 25 rounds for break in,,shoots berger 140 vlds 1/2 inc or less,,,only reason for selling is have a couple 6.5s. Gonna do a 28 or 30 nosler,,for why ,,I don't know,,open to trades,,magnum tikka,,or remington mag action,,,800.00 shipped OBO

More pics email at. [email protected] for more pics,,also has aluminum brake and ss thread protector

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 9
ss tikka action brux skip fluted 8 twist ss 26",,only 25 rounds for break in,,shoots berger 140 vlds 1/2 inc or less,,,only reason for selling is have a couple 6.5s. Gonna do a 28 or 30 nosler,,for why ,,i don't know,,open to trades,,magnum tikka,,or remington mag action,,,800.00 shipped obo

sold pending funds,,,thanks

Could you please tell the weight, LOP, and how the rifle is bedded with the new barrel? Thanks

You can see the bedding compound he uses in the first pic. Right above the bipod, on the table. Lola. I bought a Tikka a few months ago from Handler and it is a nice looking rifle. Haven't shot it yet, been too cold. Handler is good to deal with.