Threw a party today....

W

*WyoWhisper*

Was out all day plowing snow .. actually clearing the snow drifts from the driveways...

got finished and threw a party....

look who came...

P1063647.jpg

P1063651.jpg

P1063652.jpg

LOOK close you can see some rag horn bulls...

P1063636.jpg

if ya get tired of me posting pics let me know ..just thought I'd share...

Ric

You are not right!!!

This could be considered "cruel and unusual punishment".

Keep posting them though, it's what gets me through the day.

Gypsum flat there???

[ 01-06-2004: Message edited by: Dave King ]

Wyo

You Keep this up and you are going to more friends than you know what to do with next hunting season.

Those are some beauty's.

Dave,

you're right ..I am not right.. I got this .."NANRD" disease from YOU!
( need a new rifle disease )

Xring.. friends.. you sure you want to be my friend...
wink.gif
I've been known to guide my friends hunting when they draw a tag...bad habit of mine!

DB,
yeah we have a nuclear waste site behind the house.
grin.gif
.. actually.. the little doe was really cute.. she was all of 75 lbs.. healthy though.. cute little fuzz ball...

I would have to agree with the cruel and unuseual punishment!
grin.gif

Hey Wyo, there has got to be a few predators hanging around, send us a few pic's of them, if you can! Just make us hate you all the more!
wink.gif
grin.gif

Thanks a bunch!

Wyo, just how far is it from your nice warm living room to the barn? And just how do YOU define "long" range hunting anyway?
grin.gif

Well lets see... from the "comfy cozy" room to my barn... hmmm, I can ( on a good day ) throw a baseball to it....

LR hunting... well... it is all realative.. just depends on the weapon right ...
grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.