This morning mighty fine shooting imo.

This very large male was chewing on what's left of a rib cage, I watched him for 15 minutes no lethal shot was presented, as he was under a fallen ash tree.
Suddenly all that I saw was an open mouth as he took a breather from chewing on bones , I put a 204 24 grain Hornady NTX directly in his mouth and into his gullet total annihilation, the shot flipped him 6 feet from where he was. Warning one photo may be too graphic for some. Tongue blown in half and back of throat gone. In gs 2 jpg look close you can see where the bullet lifted his lip on the right side and entered mouth and gullet wreaking havoc, the shot was the only one I had and i took it the TC venture is like shooting a laser sighted in one inch high at 100 hold dead center on anything out to 300 yards. Know where your rifle shoots before you pull the trigger you'll get results.
What was the range? Did I miss it somewhere?

I've got the rifle, 3/8 MOA. I've got the trigger, Timney set at about 1/2 lb. I've got the loads. BUT, WE have too many recently arrived liberal northerners who have been instrumental in taking the many places we used to have to shoot~!

I've got the rifle, 3/8 MOA. I've got the trigger, Timney set at about 1/2 lb. I've got the loads. BUT, WE have too many recently arrived liberal northerners who have been instrumental in taking the many places we used to have to shoot~!
I hate liberals, but northern ones the most, they're a plague that's unstoppable.

I stopped hating in 1974 and 1975 but there are people I really don't want to hang out with I also learned in that time frame not to do things in anger to do them when you are calm and in full control of your emotions .

If you were to choose a new state to move to that had a large population of coyotes and plenty of opportunity to hunt them, would you choose southern Alabama or southern Arkansas~?

For me nether one of those states I would probably go to a less populated state like New Mexico , Arizona or maybe Nevada I'm not a fan of high humidity brushy areas or a lot of people . I don't like crowds that's just me though and I like areas that have state and federal lands to be hunted on .

For me nether one of those states I would probably go to a less populated state like New Mexico , Arizona or maybe Nevada I'm not a fan of high humidity brushy areas or a lot of people . I don't like crowds that's just me though and I like areas that have state and federal lands to be hunted on .
Not many people in either of the areas that I'm looking at, and I do like lots of trees. I have a son living in Arizona and don't like flat arid lands.

Possibly Arkansas then . I like open country where I can see and hear longer distances and enjoy the low humidity as that's what I am used to . I didn't enjoy Florida when I was stationed there in 1973 .