This month marks the 20th anniversary of the founding of LRH.

I have just been on this forum for a short time but have enjoyed the information and recently have seen that this group will step up and help others ( the three young boys who lost their dad) I look forward to the future of this forum.

Great Milestone, Len. Have been loading for nearly 60 years and mostly learned by "TRIAL AND ERROR". I hate to think how much powder and bullets I wasted with lots of ERROR. Joined 7 years ago and have had more advancement than I could have ever done on my own. This site introduced me to LabRadar, better reloading dies and techniques, automated powder scales, powder suggestions, and a host of other things. Thank you, Len, and all the other member contributors on this site for all that you have done. Doc Z.

Thank you for administering the site the way you do. It's respectful, informative and encourages good healthy discussion without devolving into peeing matches. On the rare occasion it starts down that road, it's quickly corrected. I cannot convey just how important that is to the enjoyment the site brings. This is about the only site I read on a regular basis.

Raising a 🥃 for the last 20 and the next 20!

Len, thanks for starting the website and nurturing it into what it is today! I found your website long ago and was very impressed. I quickly realized I had a lot to learn before I could even understand most of the conversation that was here.

I spent some time on another forum for a few years trying to learn basics. I still have a lot to learn, but it was a proud day for me when I felt I was educated enough to come hang out here! I'm now a member of a 1k yard rifle range and as my schedule allows have been gaining proficiency at those longer distances, something I never thought I'd be capable of.

So much knowledge and experience in one place. The value of this site and It's members immeasurable. When I joined, I thought I knew most of it. Now, Over 10 years later, im still just scratching the surface of long range/reloading proficiency.

Great job, Len! Like many of the others who have commented, I appreciate your creation not only for the information and knowledge to be gained here, but for the ethical standards you have in place. I truly makes for a great site to visit. I rarely comment, because I feel I have so much more to learn than to teach on this subject. I don't consider myself a "long range hunter" but just a hunter who now feels much more comfortable taking game at longer ranges. After hunting and shooting for most of my 59 years, and reloading for over 20, I still never really felt I could ethically attempt shots at game that were more than 2 to 300 yards. After stalking this site for a while, and absorbing everything I could, I finally joined. With the knowledge gained here, I now feel comfortable taking game out to 800 yards, and have introduced 12 -15 friends into our 1000 yard steel club.
Thank you Len for adding a whole new aspect to my hobby!

Len, Congratulations for founding a great website. The first site I go to after opening my computer, is your daily Long Range Hunting blog. I'm a good example of being able to teach an "old dog new tricks". My handloads are more accurate and I'm comfortable with taking elk at longer distances than I ever was before joining Long Range Hunting. My thanks to the many members who have shared their knowledge.

Its kind of crazy to think about but just imagine how different our lives would be if we hadn't stumbled onto this website. Len, just by creating this website, you have positively altered the lives of everyone on here. I have met people that I would now consider life long friends. I would have never had a custom rifle built and be into hunting as much as I am now. I would have never been as knowledgeable about rifles and shooting. I have hunted with people that wouldn't have been possible without this website.

Thanks for all of that.

Thank you for creating such a great and informative site. The help I received here over the years has been invaluable. Meeting other members has been a big plus to a already great site. Thank you and thanks to all the other members. Take care.

I may not shoot long-range or hunt anymore (old) but I do go and shoot Garand, Springfield and Modern Military matches at 200 yards. I get a great deal of enjoyment from this Forum, and am most appreciative of the way you conduct it, Len.
I want to congratulate you on this 20 year milestone and hope you are able to continue for many more years...
My sincere thanks!
-Mike

I am so thankful for this website. I remember landing here after googling "long range hunting" looking for any information that would be helpful instead of judgmental. I read and read for several years before signing up and now I don't go a day or two without logging in to read and comment on things. Thanks Len for the all the work you have done to make this the best forum on the internet!
this is my story, too. couldn't have said it any better...