This month marks the 20th anniversary of the founding of LRH.

I have learned more on reloading and shooting since I joined in 2013 than I could have imagined. What sets this site apart is the overall willingness by so many members to help, coach, redirect, and yes just fun.

Class site and so glad I found it, only wished I found it when it was launched! I sure could have saved a lot of powder, bullets, brass and primers!

Len, Congrats! And many more years of success!

Congrads Len !
This is truly a great site with wonderful members !
I did follow for a long while then jumped on full speed ! I have received so much help its hard to tell how much . In return I have helped as many as possible.
This site and members truly pushed me towards my long range goals after my Heart trouble !
Thanks again for a great place to talk and learn !

Rum Man

How about that!

We've all met a gazillion nice men on LRH over all these years.

I feel so privileged...

Thank you all so very much...
Congratulations and Thank You, Sir! Without this site I'd certainly be less in knowledge and fewer in friends.....and for that I'm the one who feels privileged. I'm even grateful for the 'not so nice' men I've encountered here.....they've made for some 'interesting' (and at times, humorous) threads! 😁 😇

Been here since <2.5 years after the start. I consider myself an accomplished rifle shooter, but having grown up in a no-rifle zone I actually did my initial learning about centerfire rifle and distance shooting here and used the site to select my very first high-power rifle (300WM).

Now I feel old...

Congratulations on 20 years! I haven't even had internet service for half that time! This is the only site I go to on a regular basis. I thought I was a pretty good shooter and reloader until I joined here! This place has helped my loading a ton and I am still learning! The better my loads the better my long range groups!