This is sickening!!!!! 2A?????

Started to watch but these two beat around the bush too long. What is the bottom line?
I think in 2022 a safe communities act was passed and signed into law. Then the commities write the actual wording of the law.(one page turns into 25 pages kind of stuff. definition of that and this etc)
Basically in May it becomes finalized law. Such wording as intent to profit from the sale of a gun makes you a gun dealer. Not that you profited but you had intent to. Thats just one of the atrocities. The other one that is so blatantly in your face is where it tries to say that your own private collection is not considered in this law if you sell one in a personal sale...EXCEPT a self defense gun.
You could sell off a $100,000 collection and be fine....unless you then buy another one. Then you would be buying and selling.
Anyone selling without an FFL could easily be considered a gun dealer by the ATF and prosecuted. The clause about self defense weapons is so anti 2nd amendment that it is crazy.
WORST part is that it may take years of lawsuits to get this repealed.

I think in 2022 a safe communities act was passed and signed into law. Then the commities write the actual wording of the law.(one page turns into 25 pages kind of stuff. definition of that and this etc)
Basically in May it becomes finalized law. Such wording as intent to profit from the sale of a gun makes you a gun dealer. Not that you profited but you had intent to. Thats just one of the atrocities. The other one that is so blatantly in your face is where it tries to say that your own private collection is not considered in this law if you sell one in a personal sale...EXCEPT a self defense gun.
You could sell off a $100,000 collection and be fine....unless you then buy another one. Then you would be buying and selling.
Anyone selling without an FFL could easily be considered a gun dealer by the ATF and prosecuted. The clause about self defense weapons is so anti 2nd amendment that it is crazy.
WORST part is that it may take years of lawsuits to get this repealed.
Thanks. I had an FFL for years; at first I used it to sell guns at a profit. At the time, living in Anchorage, I would order 3 .375H&H rifles, put an ad in the Anchorage Daily News (cost me $7) and charge maybe $20 over cost. That was back before NICs checks, etc. When I started writing for shooting mags, I used it so I could have manufacturers ship guns to me directly. When NICs started, I just stopped selling. I turned in my FFL last year or the year before. The ATF office in Phoenix actually volunteered to come to my house and pick it up as well my records, which dated back to 1982.

One issue you might not like about having an FFL is that your name and address are published by the ATF. That is something that I find reprehensible. I would say that in the years I had my FFL, ATF agents were always courteous. When I lived in northern MN, I never had an agent visit me.

Thanks. I had an FFL for years; at first I used it to sell guns at a profit. At the time, living in Anchorage, I would order 3 .375H&H rifles, put an ad in the Anchorage Daily News (cost me $7) and charge maybe $20 over cost. That was back before NICs checks, etc. When I started writing for shooting mags, I used it so I could have manufacturers ship guns to me directly. When NICs started, I just stopped selling. I turned in my FFL last year or the year before. The ATF office in Phoenix actually volunteered to come to my house and pick it up as well my records, which dated back to 1982.

One issue you might not like about having an FFL is that your name and address are published by the ATF. That is something that I find reprehensible. I would say that in the years I had my FFL, ATF agents were always courteous. When I lived in northern MN, I never had an agent visit me.
I don't have an FFL. Don't plan on getting one. I have a friend who has one. I don't think he has had any issues. He buys and sells a lot in his gun shop. Looks like a hassle to me with all the paperwork etc.

I just thought all of the wording in the new law that will go into effect soon was horrible.