The Ultimate Sniper

HeskethPritchard

Gentlemen,

My partner is looking for my xmas presents and I would like her to get me a book called The ultimate Sniper.

Q is, has it been reprinted and updated? I recall someone mentioning it had been somewhere but cant remember where.

Let me know huh?

HP

Yes, it's been updated. I have an earlier version, and it's basically his rendition of the Army's "Target Interdiction" manual (I have that, too). Much easier to follow, and he interjects his opinions on many of the subjective matters. I'm not sure exactly what has changed in the newer version, I just know that I noticed a "new and improved" edition on some website I was perusing.

I-have-a-copy-of-the-older-"The-Ultimate-Sniper"-I-love-this-manual-it-has-some-really-good-info.-The-last-time-I-saw-one-of-these-manuals-it-was-at-one-of-our-show-in-my-local-area.-We-are-having-a-gun-show-on-the-25th-and-26th-of-Novemeber-if-I-see-one-do-you-want-me-to-pick-one-up-for-you.-If-you-do-you-will-have-to-pay-for-shipping.-Let-me-know-that-is-where-I-got-my-Ultimate-Sniper-book.

Wildcat
Wildcat

Wildcat

Many thanks for your kind offer. I would like the newer up to date version if at all possible, however a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush as they say; so if all they have is the older version so be it. I am happy to pay postage, just let me know how much.

Thank you very much it is really appreciated.

Regards

HP
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I gotta say it. Buy the other one by Mike Lau. The ultimate sniper book was flash and BS when I read it compared to Mike Lau's The Military and Police Sniper. I can't put this one down. I may review again tonight!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.