The Shot of a Lifetime

Terry Balding

The shot of a lifetime. We have all heard about it. Some of us have made it. Will you?
The Columbus Sportsman's Association Long Range Training Class is the foundation of making the shot of a lifetime. We will teach you what is needed to make the shot and how to do it. Start today to ready yourself
Our next class is Saturday May 11th. at 9:00 am. The attached brochure gives more detail.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/W...695b23b4!8m2!3d43.3446624!4d-88.9350784?hl=en
See you there!

Attachments

• LRTC Flyer2019.pdf
    67.6 KB · Views: 313
Is a 206 yard off hand shot with a Freedom Arms .454 a shot of a lifetime?
Nope. That's just a good shot. ;)

I wonder if you were doing what I was doing? Messing around? I like to burn time after metallic silhouette matches shooting the 300m pigs with a .38spl. 2-3 hits per cylinder full isn't uncommon. People underestimate hand guns.

I like pushing my 22 cal bullets out there at any distance....with my little single six ruger.....keeps me more entertaimed than my rifles......unless I am shooting way out there with my rifles......its all a compromise on distance...

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.