Best of the West 'Lope shot

Do they put these shows on the internet? I'd like to watch that one.

Problem with covering up and not telling the whole truth is it's an admission of guilt. I haven't seen the show but if it ended with meat on the plate there should be no guilt.

The anti's have plenty of ammunition real and made up. Changing my behavior because of them and I might as well just give it up because they have already won.
yes i think you can find them on youtube

BOTW has gone downhill fast in the last couple years. As pointed out earlier, the guy who shot the goat was their "shootin' host", not a guest. I know mistakes happen but that should have never been put on TV. If that's the best footage they have, they need to spend more time hunting. Like I said, mistakes happen and I'm not mad at the fact that Latt made a bad shot. What angers me is him lieing about it and pointing to the hole in the shoulder as if that's where he hit him. Sure, that's where the second shot landed, when they walked up to it and saw it still flopping around. Don't feed us that BS, we're not stupid... it was painfully obvious that it was hit in the butt. I don't like being lied to.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.