The Savage 110 FCP HS in 338LM

purpledragon

All the targets posted on these rifles seem to have the same results(Mine included) they throw one shot away from the others(and we all can't be doing it). Mine does it with any bullet I've loaded. I just bedded the lug yesterday(very sloppy right there), when weather permits I'm going out to see if that made a difference. Have any of you guys stopped yours from doing this?? If so, how??

All the targets posted on these rifles seem to have the same results(Mine included) they throw one shot away from the others(and we all can't be doing it). Mine does it with any bullet I've loaded. I just bedded the lug yesterday(very sloppy right there), when weather permits I'm going out to see if that made a difference. Have any of you guys stopped yours from doing this?? If so, how??
Mine did not have that problem
9319C07C-0416-4CD5-A98A-567F1421119A.jpeg

I have a 112 magnum target shooting SSTs. I don't have this issue. Mine is fully bedded from the barrel shank to the rear screw. Put a APA Gen 3 on it last winter and haven't tested it yet. Been a busy summer.

I suggest that you check the torque specs on the action screws.