The new 5-25x56 PM II by Schmidt & Bender

Thank you Pete. It looks great. It all so looks like a serious piece of optical gear! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I'm stunned - I'd written down the spec's I wanted almost a year ago. And save one very tiny difference it fits my needs 100%. SWFA say they have none - anybody from the UK who can tell me whether there are any available - I'm over in the UK later this year. Here in SPAIN - why bother looking!

Chris, i can get you one at a decent price. Current delivery is estimated at week 30 but they may come in earlier.I can send it direct to you in Spain or in the UK.
What you do in Madrid, anything to do with the ESA ground station? check out my web site and send me an email if you are interested.
www.roedaleprecision.com
regards Pete

Pete

I will be in touch via E-Mail , and explain all. Saw the prices you posted in another thread.

I'm not in the ESA - but wish I was. Yonks (and I mean yonks) ago I had a couple of interviews for the German site near the Dornier factory in Bavaria - Spent about 6 years working in Germany for DP companies in Mannheim and Neuss.

If you ever have to come over - give me a shout. There is a smallish ESA dish about 5 miles from home in Villafranca del Castillo. Cleverly hidden from view.

There are loads of dishes a bit further out - Some near Navas del Rey and then on the Madrid/Avila border I stumbled on a set whilst out for a 2-wheel thrash

I work in a small service company at the moment. But frankly I'd rather be back working with guns. I was going to import scopes & if the Russian stuff I've commisioned ever gets off the drawing board - I'll start again.

Chris, i know the antenna at Vilafranca well, i work what amounts to be part time(on a full time wage) for the ESA Space Operations Centre in Darmstadt as well as running my custom rifle business.the mission i am on uses the Vil antenna daily. I'll look you up if i wangle my self on a visit,, i can sort you out with anything you need ok.
Pete

hi pete

how fine is the reticle on this scope and do they do a fine dot like the nightforce ch-3????

cheers

derek

Derek.On the P4 the + in the centre subtends 0.067 mils @ 100m in thickness. that means it covers 6.7mm @100m 13.4mm @ 200m an so on.
Pete

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.