The Kimber 8400 Tactical Rifle.

kc

One of the guys I shoot with had saved up a few grand along whith his Charge Card and
bought a Kimber 8400 Tactical Rifle and had orderd a NIGHT FORCE 5.5x22x56 with a NP R1
Retical we had it out this week end and shot up some .308 168gr Honaday Match Ammo.
4 boxes along with some hand loades, this guy can shoot real good, he is a ARMY RANGER ret
this is one hellovan accurate Rifle we have an area where we can shoot out to 500 yards
our back stop is a big pile of logs/stumps. my older brother gave me some plates that are
11/2 inch thick 6inch dia and he was killing it he set up some skeet disks the regular size and the small ones, I was impressed.. I know there are many rifles that can do this and with out the
the high price. but the quality of it was beyond words.
If you get a chance, check out this rifle.

I have the Advanced Tactical in 308 and what a shooter. It's a great rifle for the money compared to some of the custom rifles out there. With my 168 handloads I can keep 5/8 or less for 10 rounds all day long. It's a rifle you can depend on.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.