The .338 Rogue

My .338 Lapua 37* Rogue chamber reamer specification sheet.
338%20Lapua%2037%20degree%20Rogue%20Chamber%20Reamer%20Spec%20Sheet_zpshhf0scel.jpg

A 40* shoulder .338 Lapua Improved chamber reamer spec sheet for comparison. This one prepared for Speedy.
Speedy338Lapua%20Imp%20Fin_zpsu5upga9a.jpg

And one additional 40* shoulder .338 Lapua Improved chamber reamer spec sheet, for comparison. This one for Nathan Dagley, with bare minimum body taper. This case shoulder is expanded to the max, 0.007" larger in diameter at the shoulder than mine.
Nathan%20Dagley%20338%20Lapua%20Imp_zpsb8ionilb.jpg

Sorry to resurrect a dead thread, but these reamer print images no longer load for me. I would love to reference them as part of my research into 338 Lapua Improved reamer designs. Are you able to post these again? Thanks for your time.

Not certain, but I will give it a go. What post # was that? When the Forum softwater was changed, many photos were lost in the process.

Thanks a lot for trying! I am not sure what you mean by post number. It was originally post #16 in this thread. Is that what you are referring to?

Thanks a lot for trying! I am not sure what you mean by post number. It was originally post #16 in this thread. Is that what you are referring to?
Yup - #16. OK - I've re-posted those reamer specification sheets in Post #16. Hope they help you decide on a 338 Lapua Imp reamer!

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.