Thanks to Neil at CL

birddog67

Not sure if this is the place to post this but just received my vortex PSE from Neil at camera land and they are great to buy from had it here quick and also thru in a free shirt and hat ! A++++ mounting this weekend on my lar 8 will post up results .gun)

When did you order yours? I ordered mine about two weeks ago. I knew they were on backorder just hoping they are coming in soon.

I order mine dec 1 they said then that it might be till end of jan before I Recieved it ,:cool: got a late Christmas present

I have a Vortex Viper PST on back order too from Neal. Was told hopefully in January. The guys at CL are hard to beat!!

Jeff
After alot of reading you seem to favor the sfp. Did you ever consider the Sightron?

After alot of reading you seem to favor the sfp. Did you ever consider the Sightron?

Yes, but this is for a friends rifle I am setting up. I wanted to give the PTS a run. I may try one of the new sightons one day too. But probably not on my rifles as I have Nightforces on them, and yes only SFP.

Jeff

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.