Kahles Helia CL MZ

CTK

I own or have owned every model of this scope. Have the chance to buy two more NIB for decent but not steal of a price. How do you all think these probably 15 year old scopes compare to modern equivalent scopes? I love the ones that I have but wonder if I should keep investing in older tech. Honestly I remember them as better than a Z5 Swarovski that I used to own. Just looking for pro/con opinions. These are the only European scopes that I currently own so going off memory of field performance of other scopes. Thanks

I just upgraded my 20yr old swaro slc binocs to the new current model swaro slc binos......wow!!! Have given them a bit of a workout in the hills, definitely sharper image but what blew me away was the increased light gathering dawn/dusk.

I have a kahles 2-7 cl model, although I really like the scope I wouldnt buy another scope from that generation personaly. Optics quality has certainly advanced like most things, and it certainly was noticeable in my new slc binos.....

I just upgraded my 20yr old swaro slc binocs to the new current model swaro slc binos......wow!!! Have given them a bit of a workout in the hills, definitely sharper image but what blew me away was the increased light gathering dawn/dusk.

I have a kahles 2-7 cl model, although I really like the scope I wouldnt buy another scope from that generation personaly. Optics quality has certainly advanced like most things, and it certainly was noticeable in my new slc binos.....

I would like a pair of SLC's.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.