Big Thanks to Justin at Warne

Krumfola

Just wanted to rely a very positive experience I had with the people at Warne Scope Mounts.

I picked up a pair of Warne rings here on the forum and needed to get a couple of recoil keys to keep the rings in place under recoil. I called up there today and an actual person answered, not a recording/electronic directory/computer, and then I left a message with a customer service rep named Justin Schmidt. I asked if I could order the recoil keys separately without having to buy another set of rings. Justin said that it was not a problem and that he would mail me a set at no charge. Great people standing behind their products and taking care of the customer.

I had some questions when I was looking at rings. They relpied to my emails very quickly. Actually, I just checked my sqve correspondance and Justyn handeled my correspondence also, very quick, helpful and polite

I had an issue with some rings and talked to Justin too. Sent me a new set. Love their products.

Had the exact same experience with Warne. Meanwhile Leupold charged me almost 10 dollars for a replacement screw for one of their bases.:rolleyes:

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.